Cleator Moor, Cumbria
1.5
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I was with Nochex for about 18 months selling electronic products that can be found in the high streets and other well known online stores. However, one day as I tried to access my account, I found that it was now closed. I had over £500 in payments in that account. I was also allocated an Accounts Manager when I initially opened the account. Yet, my account manager did not notify me of my account being subject to closure. I persisted to know the reason as to the closure. She said it was because electronic products had a high rate of returns. Yet, in the 18 months, I had one return which I think in any industry, is pretty good.

To make matters worse, my account manager assured me that the balance in my account would be returned to me within a month. After that month, I called back to request the refund only to be told it was now to be 6 months. I eventually received the money 8 months later after I once again called to request it.

I would never recommend Nochex to any business and in fact would advice everybody to stay clear of Nochex. Not a good company at all. Use at your peril.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of nochex account. Nochex needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nochex account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nochex.

Had an Experience with Nochex?

Comments

Cleator Moor, England, United Kingdom #1238069

If a legitimate business like this withheld your funds for eight months then you clearly are a crook!