This was the response i got when checking my rights.This company is suspect do not use their payment system Hello Mick: I am sorry to hear about this situation.

Unfortunately, it appears that Nochex has a poor reputation history which tends to indicate that it may be purposefully facilitating fraudulent conduct on cases where it believes it can get away with it.

See this link.While you could resort to suing both Nochex and the merchant for breach of contract, probably the most practical remedy is to truthfully post your negative experience on as many review cites as possible and let them know that you are doing so day by day; hopefully they will soon yell "uncle" and volunteer to issue a refund.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Nochex?

Comments

Hello, I work for Nochex.Have you contacted us in order to voice your complaint?

You can contact us via support@nochex.com

An order placed through a website is between shopper and merchant. Shoppers are advised to contact the merchant if there is a query with a purchase or they have a dispute with an order/refund.

Nochex is a PCI (Payment Card Industry) certified online payment service.

Nochex cannot comment on any specific customers or engage directly with third parties including customers of customers or anonymous posters on discussion forums.

If a shopper isn’t happy with the contact they have had with a merchant, they should speak to their own bank if there are any concerns with transactions they have made.